Computer Games Addiction

Computer Games Addiction - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Aug, 2006 - 10:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

Computer Games Addiction
A Friend

Computer Games Addiction

There is no additional substances involved but that is an addiction like all others. I know for a fact that it has all the drawbacks of any other addiction (at least at a scale). Did you encounter this and if so what is there to be done?

https://media.putfile.com/Silverstein-Wins-the-Internet

this is a nice story about a liitle boy and the new addictive game World of Warcraft

Reconcile Edited: Mihai on 10th Aug, 2006 - 9:19am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Computer Games Addiction
A Friend

Addiction Games Computer

Oh my goodness, I know at least three people addicted to World of Warcraft, and one addicted to Everquest. Its really amazing. They spend all their free time with the game at the neglect of everything and everyone else, yet they still continuously try and get me into their guild. They don't even seem to have to concept that I have a family and need and want to spend time with them. The really funny one is the husband and wife duo that are in the same world of warcraft guild.

> TOPIC: Computer Games Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,