Arab American Students

Arab American Students - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Aug, 2006 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are you an Arab-American student? Are you accused of trying to pay for tuition or terrorists?
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arab American Students

ATTORNEY: TERROR CHARGES DISCRIMINATORY

Attorneys for two Arab-American college students accused of supporting terrorism through the sale of mobile phones said their clients were victims of discrimination, while authorities charged them Thursday with an additional felony.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/11/terrorch...o.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2006 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Students American Arab

Well, they are innocent until proven guilty. However, the evidence is quite strong, at least strong enough for the charges to be brought.

I just wonder how they got passenger lists for airlines. That is extremely restricted information. And, if they were just buying and selling mobile phones, why would they need those passenger lists?

13th Aug, 2006 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Arab American Students UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I read the article and the charges. Even though it seems to exist some sort of connection with a terrorist link, I do not think there was enough evidence to charge them with terrorism.

> TOPIC: Arab American Students

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,