After An Hour With You - Page 2 of 2

I suppose it depends on what I am waiting - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 7:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
9th Jun, 2008 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

After An Hour With You - Page 2

I would have to answer along the same lines as Geenie. After an hour in a waiting room, you would probably think I was an incredibly angry person.

In almost any other setting, after an hour with me you'd just be tired of hearing me talk about my son. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

After An Hour With You
A Friend

You Hour After

I do not know how people would view me in a waiting room. I am not a small guy and I am usually sitting in a corner where I cna see the exit. I kep to myself and do not bother anyone. Most do not sit close to me unless they have to. I would say that indicates I am not approachable or I am just scarey. Take your pick. smile.gif

23rd Jun, 2008 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

After An Hour With You Health & Special Psychology

I suppose it depends on what I am waiting for. Did I expect to be waiting an hour or am I being kept waiting long beyond my scheduled time? Do I have some place else I need to be? Is there a reasonable explanation as to why I have been kept waiting an hour? I can be patient and relaxed while waiting, reading magazines or conversing with a companion. Sometimes I can be quite friendly to those around me if it seems appropriate. If I am in a Dr's office and not feeling well I can be cranky and just want to be left alone. And if I have been waiting an hour and have other places to be I will have probably been to the window at least once inquiring on why the delay.

So to answer the question, depending upon the circumstance I could be perceived as patient, ornery, friendly, or aloof.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: After An Hour With You

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,