Black Kids Ordered To Back Of School Bus

Black Kids Ordered School Bus - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Aug, 2006 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BUS DRIVER SUSPENDED FOR ALLEGED RACISM

A Louisiana school district suspended a white bus driver while it investigates complaints that she ordered nine black children to sit at the back of the bus.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/08/24/ba...s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2006 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bus School Of To Ordered Kids Black

Nice to know that Rosa Parks made some progress for the world. If this was 1955, things would be so different.

30th Aug, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Black Kids Ordered To Back Of School Bus UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

QUOTE (From report)
When school started this month, the white driver told them she had assigned them seats, with the black children at the back of the bus. Richmond said she complained to a local principal, who told the driver that if any children were assigned to seats, all would have to be.

If it is true that she assigned seats then it should have been done with all, but there is one thing puzzling about this... aren't School Buses in the US supposed to have all children seated? Then why were some told to sit on each other's laps?

30th Aug, 2006 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

This was one ignorant bus driver. I'm surprised that the kids had not complained before - but of course, I forget, we are trained to obey without question all authority from the time we can understand!

And then when they did complain, the school authorities didn't act on the complaints from the mothers!

How backward can these people be?

"I'm trying to get all this straight, and settled, so we can all move on," Easley said. (she's superintendant of the school system)

She's not enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2006 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This has be to most ignorant bus driver I have ever seen. Did she really think that this wouldn't come out, that no one would ever find out?

One of her children, Jarvonica Williams, 16, said the bus driver allowed many white students to have seats all to themselves while some blacks were forced to stand or sit in others' laps.

I mean, seriously, if this is true, in this day and age, its simply appalling. I thought it was against the law to not be seated on a school bus. So she would violate the law simply to appease her racial prejudice? Shameful.

30th Aug, 2006 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Frseer said:

I forget, we are trained to obey without question all authority from the time we can understand!

This is so true and scary! I would say that most kids are afraif of authority rather than feeling respect, that's why they obey without complaining or saying anything at all.

This woman obviously is very ignorant and should be punished by both: being racial and having children standing on a school bus!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Black Kids Ordered To Back Of School Bus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,