Jehovah Witnesses & Halloween

Jehovah Witnesses Halloween - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 31st Oct, 2012 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2011 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Name: Stace

Comments:If I send my children to trick or treat at the home of someone I know is a Jehovah Witness will they get candy or preached at? This is a serious question, not a joke because I know they don't celebrate stuff.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2011 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Halloween and Witnesses Jehovah

Our porch lights are usually off, unless the Head of the house is not a Jehovah's Witness, and chooses to pass out candy.

18th Mar, 2012 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Jehovah Witnesses & Halloween Beliefs Religious General

Like no offense and all but I don't think I could ever be a JW there's just way too much restriction I would feel like I'm in some kind of concentration camp or something. No games, movies, Halloween, Christmas... Just too weird.

19th Mar, 2012 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

We play games, and watch movies, have social gatherings, baby showers, wedding and anniversary celebrations, picnics and the like. We serve Jehovah the happy God, and he desires us to be happy too.

international QUOTE (Bible quotation 1Timothy 1:11)
according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted.

19th Mar, 2012 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

I thought you guys don't celebrate birthdays and stuff. Plus come on, weddings and anniversaries don't happen often. You're taking away the cool stuff like Halloween and Christmas.

31st Oct, 2012 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Those Witnesses sure do miss out on a lot of fun, no Halloween for even the kids? Come on its just them dressing up as a character and getting some candy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jehovah Witnesses & Halloween

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,