Is Fanta Really Bamboocha?

Is Fanta Bamboocha - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2006 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: I think Fanta is...
  Bamboocha!       0.00%
  Not!       100.00%
  Don't drink any pop       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A review about the softdrink trademark Fanta. The actual meaning of Bamboocha can be found within the Languages Board.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2006 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

The explanation of the word "Bamboocha" can be found HERE and thus this Thread is only for discussion about the drink itself and not the meaning of the word, so Is Fanta Really Babmboocha?

Is Fanta Really Bamboocha? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bamboocha Fanta Is

I have never been a big fan of Fanta. I guess its really a matter of taste and opinion as to whether its "Bamboocha". I would not rate it as bamboocha, in fact, significantly less than that. Its not that I don't like it, its just not the fabulous wonder drink that Coca-Cola company is putting it out to be.

16th Oct, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Is Fanta Really Bamboocha? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is okay, not anything so wild that I will go out of my way to buy it. I think the Bamboocha idea is a great marketing strategy really.

16th Oct, 2006 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Bamboocha Fanta Is

Fanta is Bamboocha! It's one of my favorite soft drinks. The ads are hilarious, specially the funny accent of the two brothers. tongue.gif

> TOPIC: Is Fanta Really Bamboocha?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,