Obligation

Obligation - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Sep, 2006 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Sep, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Obligation

Where does it come from? Where do we learn what obligation is? Do we use it as a psychological mechanism to avoid something?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Obligation
A Friend

Obligation

I think that Obligation is a learned trait, my parents taught me that when I get older I would have obligations and that I needed to meet them, one obligation is hold down a full-time, learn how to budget, and support a family. These are obligations things that you need to do.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Obligation
A Friend

Obligation Health & Special Psychology

I agree that it is something that is learned. There are things that some people consider to be obligations and others do not. In my household, I learned that it is my obligation to the rest of the household to do my part of the chores. Other people may not feel that way, so therefore, it would not be an obligation.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2006 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Obligation
A Friend

Obligation

Agreed, I believe that Obligation and Responsibility go hand in hand, you can't have the one and not the other.

> TOPIC: Obligation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,