Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Oct, 2011 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling

Best known for her role as Donna Martin on the hit '90s television show "Beverly Hills 90210," Spelling's personal life has always seemed like it was also scripted for the small screen. Her million-dollar 2005 wedding to Charlie Shanian was featured on the covers of glossy magazines, and her marriage-ending affair was exposed in tabloids around the world. The actress has now embraced new roles as reality TV star and mother, and she has written a very candid and often funny memoir, "sTori Telling," where she reveals a new version of growing up Spelling - her own.
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2008 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Spelling Tori

I never did like her as an actress. I believe Tori is only noted in the media because of the popularity of her father. If she did not have that then she wouldn't have reached very far at all.

18th Apr, 2009 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Tori Spelling Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It seems like she lost so much weight, that the Media is saying she may be anorexic.

Tori Spelling knows her slim figure has been the subject of rumors - and now the mom of two addresses speculation that she's battling an eating disorder.

"Oh my God, I'm not anorexic," Spelling tells PEOPLE in a new interview. "I acknowledge that I look thin in photos. I get it."

Spelling, 35, also says that she is thin enough having lost 40 pounds since giving birth to daughter Stella last year. "Obviously I don't want to lose any more weight, " she says. "But people haven't seen me not pregnant in two and a half years. I'm eating healthy, I just have a crazy lifestyle."

Does she ever. With her second book, Mommywood, hitting stores Tuesday, Spelling also has been filming episodes of the CW's 90210 and the fourth season of her reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, starring her husband Dean McDermott, 42 and their kids, Liam, 2, and Stella, 10 months. Spelling will also appear on HSN May 18 and 19 promoting her jewelry collection - and helms her own kids clothing line, Little Maven...

Look at the picture, and judge by yourself:

Source 3

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Spelling Tori

Tori Spelling accused of 'killing' dad

Former Beverly Hills 90210 star Tori Spelling has been accused of "killing" her dad - by her mum. Ref. Source 6

Tori Spelling
Tori Spelling (Hover)

1st Jun, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Spelling Tori

Wow, that's not nice. I believe no matter the differences between Tori and her father to accuse her of "killing" her dad is cruel, no person should be left with that psychological "burden" to carry.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling taken to hospital

Tori Spelling has been taken to hospital twice with severe stomach pains. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Tori Spelling

New TV show for Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling is getting her own daytime talk show. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Tori Spelling Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Tori Spelling welcomes daughter

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott have a new baby girl. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tori Spelling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,