Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Dec, 2006 - 9:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Jul, 2006 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Nacho Libre

As Napoleon Dynamite fans, my husband and I had high hopes for the next Jared Hess film, and he was especially excited. While it did have a lot of the same type of humor, and a lot of hilarious moments, it wasn't as good as we'd hoped.

The parts we didn't like were the pokes at and mockery of Catholocism, and the more crude comedy. I give it 2.5 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> just because of the parts where I laughed my head off... But I think I can credit a lot of that to Jack Black. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2006 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Nacho Libre
A Friend

Libre Nacho

This was just a dumb movie. I too was excited at this movie, absolutely loving Napoleon Dynamite. But the movie only had some funny parts, but was not funny as a whole. I expected to be laughing the entire time, and I only giggled ocassionally. It had its moments, but they were cheap crude humor. I don't mind crude humor if it will make me laugh, but this just plain and simple wasn't that funny.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Nacho Libre
A Friend

Nacho Libre Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am pretty sure my IQ dropped after I watched this movie. It was two hours of my life I will never get back. I am all for those pointless, stupid movies that make no sense, but are amusing all the same, but this was beyond that. Not a movie I would recommend anybody waisting their time on.

14th Dec, 2006 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Libre Nacho

I'm no Black-head but don't find him totally repulsive, and I like(d) wrestling, but the couple of minutes I happened to catch of this confirmed my prediction that it was a very lackluster offering which I would not miss.

> TOPIC: Nacho Libre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,