Bible & Cloning

Bible Cloning - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 8th Oct, 2008 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Bible & Cloning

Bible & Cloning

What does the Bible say about the Cloning of life: humans and animals?

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2006 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Cloning and Bible

Since the word clone, or the concept of cloning is not in the Bible, we can only guess at the question.

From the Old Testament of the Bible.

"Keep my statutes: do not breed any of  your domestic animals with others of a different species; do not sow a field of yours with two different kinds of seed; and do not put on a garment woven with two different kinds of thread. (Leviticus 19:19)

This passage would seem to point in the direction of God wanting everything to stay as he "created" it, so I doubt he would want a human being playing with his power of creation.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Bible & Cloning Revealed Bible The

Name: Jennifer

Comments: The Bible clearly states in Psalm 100:3 that:

"Know that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves..."

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Bible & Cloning
A Friend

Cloning and Bible

We understand that God is the one who has made us. When one talks about cloning one is recreating a life. The big question in this is the clone a living being with a soul? If it is a living person with a soul does that mean it is accepted by the Almighty? IF it does not have a soul then it is a creature of evil?

I am sure you can find bible passages that accept it either way. I will have to ask my brother on this as he is more of an expert than I am.

> TOPIC: Bible & Cloning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,