Ghosts & Material Objects

Ghosts Material Objects - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 26th Oct, 2007 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2006 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

How are Ghosts able to move Material Objects?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Objects Material and Ghosts

They are able to move them either by their energy or ours since they are not physical they can not just pick it up and move it like we can. So there for like I said they have to use energy.

19th Sep, 2006 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Ghosts & Material Objects Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

How does a ghost utilize our energy being that a ghost is immaterial?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well energy isn't tangible right? But you can feel it, like have you ever been around someone but they aren't touching you and you feel warmth? That is their energy. Have you ever been in a room and one part is warm and then you step into cold? Or have you all the sudden felt cold either just for a second or a few minutes but the room has no open windows or no breeze and you just can't explain it? Well that is a spirit/non-physical beings, as I like to call them, energy.

If you haven't felt any of this then I don't know how else to explain it. Energy isn't tangible just like air, but they are both matter. wink.gif

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

19th Sep, 2006 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Well, you explained what energy is, but not how a ghost uses our energy as you said previously:

QUOTE (deborahl)
They are able to move them either by their energy or ours...

Keep in mind this is an Intellectual Community and if you are going to make a statement like that you need to share or quote source material otherwise you must add, "In my opinion..."

22nd Oct, 2007 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts move objects by emotion. When they are at a heightened state of emotion then their anger or great saddness can move an object.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2007 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

GothicNature, do you have any evidence of this or are you going on what someone else has told you?

26th Oct, 2007 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Ghosts & Material Objects Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Lets say that I know what I'm talking about and leave it at that.

> TOPIC: Ghosts & Material Objects

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,