Jeremiah 1:4-5 - Page 2 of 2

I'm sorry "Oscar." Man, - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 24th Feb, 2008 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
11th Nov, 2006 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Jeremiah 1:4-5 - Page 2

The scripture, while I can easily see the pre-existence interpretation in it, does not say that he existed. In fact, it says nothing of his existence before being formed. I

How can someone "know" another person, "ordain him" and "sanctify him" if the person never existed in the first place?

We are talking about three different actions here. It does not say specifically that Jeremiah "existed" but is clear that God "knew" him, so is more than obvious to me that he existed.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 11th Nov, 2006 - 12:40pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2008 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

- Jeremiah

Name: Oscar

Comments: Let the Bible interpret and explain itself through exegesis.

If the Bible says that GOD knew Jeremiah before He formed him in his mother's womb, that should suffice. Ask The HOLY SPIRIT to give illumination, but don't try to rewrite or read your own opinion into the scriptures.

Source 1: Jeremiah 1: 4 - 5 of The Holy Bible

24th Feb, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Jeremiah 1:4-5 Revealed Bible The

I'm sorry "Oscar." Man, being the imperfect, inquisitive, animal, that he is has tried to guess what God really meant since the Bible came into existence. The Jews don't just verbally guess, they put their guesses in writing. It's called the Midrash and some Jews are so far disconnected from the Torah they believe the Midrash ( man guessing what God really meant ) is their bible.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jeremiah 1:4-5

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,