Sleep Assessment

Sleep Assessment - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep Assessment

SLEEP ASSESSMENT SHOULD BE PART OF MEDICAL CARE: DOCTORS

People should have their sleep assessed as a standard part of their medical care, doctors propose.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...9/18/sleep.html

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2006 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Assessment Sleep

I think that it's a good idea to have your sleep assessed as part of a health check.
Too many people who have sleep problems don't bother to get it checked out because they don't feel it's that important, whereas the reality could be that the sleep problem is masking a health problem that's a bit more harmful.

My Husband used to have severe night terrors, when it was eventually checked out, it turned out that the underlying problem was a starvation of calcium, which when checked further revealed that it was because he was suffering with Coeliac disease/Celiac sprue.

This if nothing else has taught me to never overlook a health issue, no matter how minor it might seem, it's

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Sleep Assessment
A Friend

Sleep Assessment Health & Special Psychology

I agree that getting a sleep assessment would be smart. There are just too many minor things that could be wrong and change into something serious. Now I don't do it that often, but I have a problem with getting "too much sleep". Literally, I go to bed and don't get up for 16-24 hours later.

> TOPIC: Sleep Assessment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,