How Many Sneezes

How Sneezes - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

How Many Sneezes

How Many Sneezes

How Many Sneezes signify that I may be getting sick?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

How Many Sneezes
A Friend

Sneezes How

There are no amount a sneezes that indicate you are sick! Sneezes could just be something in the air that doesn't agree with your nose. It could mean you are just around some bad allergens or there is dust in the air. Sneezes do not indicate a cold, they indicate there is debris in your nose. Blow your nose, and look for nasal drainage, watery eyes, sore throat, sinus pressure, body aches, plugged up nasal passages, and even a temperature to determine if you are sick.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

How Many Sneezes
A Friend

How Many Sneezes Health & Special Psychology

Ninety percent of the time when I go outside, I sneeze 3 times in a row. I can almost guarantee it is going to happen no matter what time of day I go out or anything. It is really frustrating, but I live with it, like everything else. I'm only sick fifteen percent of the time though.

> TOPIC: How Many Sneezes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,