Every Illness

Every Illness - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jun, 2008 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Oct, 2006 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Every Illness

Every Illness

We have created a main site that leads to this Board: Every Illness Forum where we hope to not only cover Viruses & Diseases, but the mental aspects of illness too. However, for the purpose of this Board we hope to make it a lively site where information can be readily obtained.

UPDATE: Every Illness Forum

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Every Illness
A Friend

Illness Every

Wow, thats a very big task you have taken on. I assume that the idea is to catalog every illness and have a place to discuss it. Thats more than ambitious, its mountainous. I wish you luck and will make sure to check out the site often!

10th Oct, 2006 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Every Illness Health & Special Psychology

Yes, it is big, and we will do it over time. We have already started the Diseases and Viruses Board which will hold the Discussion and the catalog of viruses will be had on the site along with other 'goodies'.

14th Jan, 2008 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Illness Every

We have created a brand new Community specifically for Every Illness:

View The Every Illness Community

27th Jun, 2008 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Illness Every

Every Illness Updated

I just did a cosmetic uplift to the front of Every Illness, and added a Medical Videos folder to the site. View the Medical Videos now.

> TOPIC: Every Illness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,