Barbiturates

Barbiturates - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Oct, 2006 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Barbiturates

Barbiturates

What are Barbiturates and why are they not good?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Barbiturates
A Friend

Barbiturates

Well the simple answer is that not all barbiturates are bad. Most people don't even know the benefits of them. Like all narcotics, they are physically and mentally addicting but do have great benefits fighting pain. Over time you can and will need higher and higher doses to achieve the same effect. Barbiturates are relaxants which are commonly used to fight headaches. I personally take Butalbitol for my headaches. It is combined with caffeine to reduce the actual relaxant effect so that I can take it at work when I need to. However, after taking it for nearly a year and a half, I am now taking the maximum dosage to get rid of my headaches, occasionally taking more than the max dosage. Because of this, I simply stopped taking it for two weeks. My headaches were mind numbing but now I can safely go to my doctor and get a different type of medicine for it.

> TOPIC: Barbiturates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,