Indian Dancing & Prostitution

Indian Dancing Prostitution - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jul, 2007 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

I've heard that this sort of Indian dancing was once looked upon as a form of prostitution or a way for prostitutes to entice their audience.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2006 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Prostitution and Dancing Indian

Gossip, I never heard such claim. Some of the dances seem sensual and provocative but I never heard a link with prostitution.

19th Jul, 2007 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Indian Dancing & Prostitution Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This was true in some areas of India when courtesans went out to earn their livlihood, they would turn to dancing to entice their customers.
Just as massage as a profession is well known, there are the non professionals who have used it with impunity and it is known/regarded as a synonym for prostitution in some quarters.

Like in all endeavours, look for the certiifcate of authenticity (school leaving papers, certificates, etc to find the true art.

> TOPIC: Indian Dancing & Prostitution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,