Too Naive

Too Naive - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Jun, 2007 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2006 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Too Naive

Too Naive

I've heard that one of the reasons the average Poster cannot seem to be integrated into a lot of Discussions here is because they are just Too Naive to the real world out there and it is only a few, possibly you - reading this right now, that may have a clue what I am talking about. If you don't, then forget it, you are most likely part of the average.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2006 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Naive Too

I think that only a small minority of people are naive, it is something that is based on trust, and once you've been let down by human nature, you soon get to wise up!

Sadly, you can't take people at face value anymore, you always have to be aware that there are people out there who are not as nice as they may first seem, or they have a hidden agenda.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Too Naive
A Friend

Too Naive Feedback & FAQ News Community

<========= Totally clueless ... wink.gif

Some people are truly naive, yes, but that's not always a bad thing. Some people are happier that way. Some have just had a sheltered, easy life.

Some people just don't like to discuss certain things so they will feign ignorance or avoid certain subjects, which in turn makes them appear naive.

Some people want others to think they are naive, and wait until the right moment to pull out their Trump card, thus catching others off guard.

6th Nov, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Naive Too

Some people want others to think they are naive, and wait until the right moment to pull out their Trump card, thus catching others off guard.

The ones I have seen doing this usually end up leaving with a big huff and puff. It turns out that they are reading things that really affect them, but instead of sharing their point of view as the Discussion flows they instead make one grand entrance to state their mind and then disappear.

19th Jun, 2007 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Naive Too

I've heard that one of the reasons the average Poster cannot seem to be integrated into a lot of Discussions here is because they are just Too Naive to the real world out there and it is only a few, possibly you - reading this right now, that may have a clue what I am talking about. If you don't, then forget it, you are most likely part of the average.

Most websites like MYSPACE or YOUTUBE, seem to encourage a lot of silly, immature and narcissistic behaviour. Hence the reason why the average poster may not be able to cope with a forum like this one. I believe that most individuals thrive on the freedom to do whatever they please. Oddly enough, their behaviour is supported and rewarded by those who are just like them. I have observed that these immature human beings are often respected (by others) for the nonsense that they do online.

If the average poster is accustomed to inventing his own rules, then he is in for a rude awakening when he joins this forum. These individuals become very frustrated when they join this forum because they resent the fact that someone does not approve of their behaviour. In addition to this, these individuals are not expecting to abide by anyone's rules except their own.

I do not think the average poster is too naive to become integrated into the discussions here. I strongly believe that it is ignorance and reluctance to embrace change.

> TOPIC: Too Naive

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,