Pablo Picasso Quotes

Pablo Picasso Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Feb, 2014 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pablo Picasso One Line Quotes
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2014 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Pablo Picasso Quotes

Pablo Picasso Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Pablo Picasso:

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

"Everything you can imagine is real."

"God is really only another artist, he made the elephant, giraffe and cat. He has no real style but keeps trying new ideas."

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

"It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction."

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."

"The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape..."

"We all know that art is not the truth, art is a lie that makes us realize the truth."

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun."

"There is no abstract art. You must always start with someth"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Pablo Picasso?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Sep 28 19:27:11 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Pablo Picasso Quotes

Add Comment
Looking for more on pablo picasso quotes is a good topic promptly so like we can so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Pablo Picasso Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,