Air Purifier

Air Purifier - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Air Purifier

Air Purifier

Do you use an Air Purifier in your home, if so, which brand and why do you se one: allergies, smells, etc.?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2008 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Purifier Air

Currently I do not have an air purifier in my home but do wish to buy one once again. Unfortunately the one that I like is very expensive. The unit that I like is the Ionic Breeze Quadra. It is by Sharper Image, but it works fantastically. It has no fans, no noise at all, but I have never had anything that would remove smells or that stagnant taste to the air as this unit does.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Air Purifier
A Friend

Air Purifier Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If I was to buy a air purifier I would be very careful on what I buy. A lot of the air purifiers that claim no filters to buy are dangerous in the fact that they produce ozone releasing it into your homes air. Ozone is not good to breathe. I would rather have a air purifier that has a filter that needs to be changed now and then. I would stay away from the ozone producers.

12th Mar, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Purifier Air

I have heard that before KNtoran but never really looked into it. So here is a quick reference for any who are looking into ozone air purifiers.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/research/indoor/ozone.htm

I have a real good air filter on my furnace and can testify that dust is greatly reduced since I have used it. I have a carbon filter and static filter, I think 8 micron but I am unsure could be 6. It is reusable and was not very expensive 20 dollars or maybe 30.

If you have air quality issues I suggest clean often as you can and get rid of all carpeting ASAP. That stuff breads dirt. Ensure cloths dryer exhaust pipes are very well sealed as that dumps tons of dust into to a room in a big hurry.

There are many great filtering air purifiers out there so really shop around. If room odors are and issue best be looking into why they are there well besides cooking ones.

> TOPIC: Air Purifier

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,