Ordain Women & Mormons

Ordain Women Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th Jun, 2014 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2014 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ordain Women & Mormons

Church Asks Activist Group to Reconsider Plans to Protest at General Conference

Demands to ordain women are contrary to revealed doctrine, Church letter says. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2014 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Mormons and Women Ordain

You can never tell if these groups won't sway the church one day. It took a lot of pressure before blacks had the priesthood so it may just take a little longer for the women to have it publicly too.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Ordain Women & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Elder Pdays, I would agree with that to a certain extent. It is clear that the Church is listening to their concerns about more visibility of women in the Church and in recent times, they have made a few changes. I would agree with your statement IF the majority of the women in the Church wants the Priesthood, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2014 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Mormons and Women Ordain

Two Mormon activists say they are facing church discipline

Kate Kelly and John Dehlin told the New York Times they may face church discipline. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Women Ordain

Decision pending for activist in conflict with LDS Church

Faith, doctrine and how questions are raised by members are all part of a mainstream conversation that culminated in vigils Sunday. Ref. Source 4

23rd Jun, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Ordain Women & Mormons

Kate Kelli has been excommunicated. sad.gif This is heartbreaking, this is what she said:

international QUOTE
"Today is a tragic day for my family and me as we process the many ways this will impact us, both in this life and in the eternities. I love the gospel and the courage of its people. Don't leave. Stay, and make things better. Source 3

Her former Bishop (Keeping in mind that she lives in Provo and the disciplinary council was held in Virginia) also gave her a few requirements for re-baptism:

international QUOTE
"In order to be considered for readmission to the church, you will need to demonstrate over a period of time that you have stopped teachings and actions that undermine the church, its leaders, and the doctrine of the priesthood.

You must be truthful in your communications with others regarding matters that involve your priesthood leaders, including the administration of church discipline, and you must stop trying to gain a following for yourself or your cause and taking actions that could lead others away from the church. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2014 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Ordain Women & Mormons

How is this action heartbreaking? She is trying to teach something to others that is contrary to the church. She must have known this would come eventually.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Ordain Women & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies

Priesthood blessings equally available to all, LDS leaders say in new statement

The First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the LDS Church addressed blessings and apostasy. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ordain Women & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,