Trade Your Current Car

Trade Current Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2008 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Part 4
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Trade Your Current Car

Trade Your Current Car - Part 4

Would you Trade Your Current Car for this vehicle? Rate it from 1-10:

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2008 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Car Current Trade

Definitely not! Aside from the color I will become the laughing stock of my whole neighborhood.

23rd Mar, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Trade Your Current Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In a heartbeat, I would dump my car for that one. Then I would take that car and sell it for a nice sized profit over the value of my old car and would purchase a more fuel efficient car and save the rest. That car on the screen is worth a good chunk of change and with the chrome and body in good shape, I can only imagine that the white leather interior is up to par too. Definitely not my color, but someone will pay top dollar for that car...8.

23rd Mar, 2008 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Car Current Trade

You certainly out did me there. I was thinking purely in social constraints and overall cosmetics and you are already making a profit.

I forgot to rate it,

Based on the look: 1

Based on the suggestion above for resale value: 10

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Trade Your Current Car
A Friend

Car Current Trade

I would not trade my current car for that at all. I like my car now and the gas milage it gets. I know many people would like that car and just sale it for a profit but Money does not have that kind of hold on me. I like being poor.

3rd Apr, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Trade Your Current Car

Would I trade in a heart beat. One reason working on a machine like that is a pleasure in simplicity as far as gas mileage I can soon fix that with some basic modifications. Second it is a great ride, and a joy to drive in a large car. I would rate it higher but sorry the colour has to go! a solid 7. I hate tiny cars.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Trade Current Car

That car isn't simple at all and neither will your gas bill be with today's prices.

4th Apr, 2008 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Trade Current Car Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The car isn't simple? Compared to todays cars they are much simpler and you also have room to get in and work on them. There are gas delivery system modifications that can greatly increase the fuel consumption of hearty motor like the one in that machine. Do not think for a minute that car company's today have the most fuel efficiency designs employed. Even simple changes in the gear rations in the rear end can make huge differences. With out the electronics to have to jury rig with potentiometers ad such to trick the mother board into thinking the motor is running to their factory specs one can do lots of thing to make the motor run more efficiently and cleanly.

> TOPIC: Trade Your Current Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,