[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Nov, 2004 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Revenge of the Sith
25th Jul, 2004 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

The title for the third Star Wars prequel was announced at the recent Comic-Con International convention: "Revenge of the Sith"

ref: https://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...s.ap/index.html

This episode will represent the final culmination of the transformation from Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader. What are your thoughts about the title? Are you as excited for the release of this movie as I am? cheesy.gif

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2004 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Well who are the 'Sith'? I look forward to it, but I did not even rush to see the first two episodes and doubt that I will rush to see this one either. I guess for me Star Wars was an era and movies have evolved beyond it, but then again there are avid Star Wars fans out there - so they will make money.

31st Jul, 2004 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well who are the 'Sith'?

The Sith represent the dark side of the force. They are the opposite of the Jedi. Darth Tyrannus, aka The Emperor aka Chancellor Palpatine is one of the remaining Sith who were banished and defeated by the Jedi long before this movie takes place. He will eventually train Anakin Skywalker in the ways of the Sith and use his hate to transform him into Darth Vader. The Sith have long awaited to overthrow the Jedi forces, and this is why the title 'Revenge of the Sith' is appropriate because it heralds the beginning of Darth Vader who we all know wreak havoc in the Empire for a long, long time.

Offtopic but,
Thanks for fixing the topic title by the way wink.gif

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah this should be a sweet movie, but I doubt I'll see it until it comes out on DVD...
Darth Vader is one of my favorite characters, thus this movie will be very awsome because of that. It just seems like it took forever to make, because I've been waiting like 2 years... Well I'm still waiting. >_><_<

12th Aug, 2004 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (ShadowNinja @ 11-Aug 04, 1:28 PM)
Yeah this should be a sweet movie, but I doubt I'll see it until it comes out on DVD...

Why wait till DVD, you have to experience the Star Wars movies on the big screen. I did not take the oppotunity to see episodes 4,5 and 6 when they were re-released and I regret it.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah thats true, I've never seen a Star Wars movie on the big screen. I'll probably go with my friend if I do. He's a Star Wars nut. wink.gif Of course, so am I... biggrin.gif

I did not take the oppotunity to see episodes 4,5 and 6 when they were re-released and I regret it.

Yeah I wish I would have seen those too, I still think they are just as good, if not better than Eph. 1 & 2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I

The only Star Wars film I have not seen on the big screen was Star Wars during it's original release in '77 (I did catch the rerelease though). I have been less than impressed with the prequel trilogy so far. It's like all of the things from the background of the original trilogy that was used to enhance the action/adventure has now been moved to the forefront.
I am curious as to how Darth Vader will be handled. I have a feeling that Revenge of the Sith will end with Darth Vader's first appearance in his black suit. I really thought AOTC should have ended with Vader's first appearance. I feel that George Lucas made a mistake going all the way back to Obi Wan meeting Anakin as an eight year-old child. Given what I learned in Star Wars, I was surprised that Anakin was brought before the Jedi Council for training. I assumed from what I learned in Star Wars that Obi Wan had simply run into Anakin by chance, and sensing the power of the force within him offered to train him. All of this stuff with Anakin as a slave, and the appearances of C-3PO just doesn't work well within the original story.

Thoughts?

O.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (Osiris @ 6-Nov 04, 11:42 PM)
All of this stuff with Anakin as a slave, and the appearances of C-3PO just doesn't work well within the original story.

Thoughts?

O.

I have no problem with Anakin as a slave - guess that's how he was not found earlier by the Republic .. but I think they added C3PO for the humour esp in Episode II cause he does not fit in at all.

In A New Hope he meets Lars for the first time and yet in Episode two he's living with them.

Anyway i'm really looking forward to Revenge of the Sith and i have to see that on the big screen for sure. It is one Movie that i've been waiting for for ages.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,