Passport Photo

Passport Photo - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Dec, 2003 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo

What do you think about your passport photo? Do you hide it from your family, or are you kinda pleased with it. Let us know!...

Mine looks really good!! I was having a really good hair day, face day etc, and that doesn't happen that often, believe me!!

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2003 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Photo Passport

It's not something I would frame and put in my living room, but it will pass I guess. wink.gif

3rd Dec, 2003 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Okay, it's really nice of you to assume that I actually *have* a passport smile.gif I've only left the country a few times to go to Mexico, and that didn't require a passport until just recently. I haven't been since they changed the rules.

I'll let you know when I get my photo taken biggrin.gif <--smiling for the camera

Roz

3rd Dec, 2003 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Photo Passport

I don't have a passport. Never had one. When in the Marine Corps I didn't need one. I could travel on my active duty military ID. Haven't been out of the country since then. Not sure I want a US passport, can I get one from someplace else. smile.gif It can be dangerous having a US passport.

4th Dec, 2003 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Photo Passport

Maybe Xtra can add to the thread your 'Passport photo or ID' since certain tourists can travel with driver permits, even to Trinidad.

Rather off topic, but...
To show how unfair the world is... A US citizen can come to Trinidad with only their ID, but for me to go to the US I have to pay US $100 ($600 of our money), get a passport, show all my papers, have an interview and be finger printed!

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo

JB, I find that kind of odd that you can get into Trinidad with just ID....never knew that you could do that in any parts of the world. I can see why there is a such a difference between how much you get ID'd and stuff in Trinidad and the US. How many people want to blow up Trinidad compared to the ammount of people that wanna blow up the US? Big difference, thats why there are all these things which are unfair but just.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Passport Photo

It can be dangerous having a US passport.

Yes, I'm sure it is. My son is an American and have an American passport but also because his father is a Trinidadian he is also automatically a Trinidadian citizen, therefore I rather he travels with the Trini passport, just for security reasons of course.

Now, about the question of the thread. My passport pictures look terrible! In Argentina you're NOT allowed to smile on passport or ID pictures...*rolling eyes* so since I already have a face like a mean person, can't you imagine a pic of me really serious? I look like a criminal!!! laugh.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Me and Shady just recently got our passport pics done and taken care of. My pic on it could be a bit better, but at least I won't have to worry much with gettin it done when get ready for our vacation. ^^

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Passport Photo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,