Nutritional Power Of Pumpkin

Nutritional Power Pumpkin - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Oct, 2012 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Nutritional Power,Pumpkin
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

THIS FALL, HARNESS THE NUTRITIONAL POWER OF PUMPKIN

This is the time of year when pumpkin is iconic. Between Halloween, harvest decorations, and Thanksgiving pie, it's the season's symbol.
Ref. Source 8

Nutritional Power Of Pumpkin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pumpkin Power Nutritional

This was interesting and had perfect timing. My doctor just told me that Pumpkin, Dark Chocolate, and Magnesium assist in keeping blood pressure down. Since I have lots of problems with that, I have now incorporated all three into my diet. I have found that just a little bit of pumpkin works well without needing to over use it or even make it the main part of any dish.

6th Nov, 2006 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Nutritional Power Of Pumpkin Health & Special Psychology

Initially, I thought it was strange in Asia. I found that when I went out to some of the local barbeque restaurants, that they grilled pumpkin. Being game to try "almost" anything once, I gave it a shot and it is really good. Might be a bit late for the jack-o-lantern from from the holidays, but give it a try sometime. The sweetness of the pumpkin with the charcoal flavor of a grill is quite nice!

6th Nov, 2006 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Grilling any vegetable is a delight, but I find that other than grilled I can only eat pumpkin in soups or peas mostly. When pureed I can only eat a bit or I get upset. I find that it acts as a very good laxative when eaten in greater quantities.

6th Nov, 2006 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Hmmm...perhaps this is why they only give me a few slices of pumpkin at the barbeque restaurants in Japan!

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Name: Ashley

Comments: I didn't know that pumpkin had protein in it. When I usually think of vegetables and fruit as just carbs and minerals or vitamins but its cool to know I can get some 'meat' out f it too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2011 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Nutritional Power Pumpkin

I wonder how much of the nutritional of the pumpkin is lost when it is melted down under heat from cooking. Too bad it is not the kind of fruit that you just peel and eat or bite into like an apple.

31st Oct, 2012 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Nutritional Power Pumpkin Psychology Special & Health

I will have to think more about this when I eat our pumpkin pie later. Maybe the nutrients in the pumpkin may not be the same as when its processed for the tin, that's how e normally get it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nutritional Power Of Pumpkin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,