Posting Mormon Temple Ordinances On The Net - Page 3 of 3

Like Nighthawk mentioned I feel that we should - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Oct, 2012 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Posting Mormon Temple Ordinances On The Net - Page 3

I don't want anyone to think that I support posting the endowments on the net.

That being said, I just thought of another aspect of this "sacred" vs. "secret" part of the discussion.

Consider this scenario.

You have been pondering the doctrines and principles that are included in the Endowment. Specifically, you are pondering what you learn about prayer.

So, you approach Heavenly Father, in prayer, seeking greater understanding - "greater light and knowledge".

But you don't get an answer during your prayer. You continue to ponder, study, and learn. You continue to pray.

Then, you meet a man, who you don't know, but perhaps seems slightly familiar to you. He begins a conversation, and leads that conversation into the areas you have been pondering. He begins to teach you. Suddenly, you realize that he is talking about the Endowment, and is giving you specific information about it.

What do you do? Do you disregard this messenger, since he isn't teaching you inside the Temple? Or do you try to learn from him?

What if he approached you via email?

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Net The Ordinances Temple Mormon Posting

QUOTE (Nighthawk)
What do you do? Do you disregard this messenger, since he isn't teaching you inside the Temple? Or do you try to learn from him?

I listen, I do not have to say anything, I can just listen - it is a vital part of the communication, and if at anytime I begin to feel uncomfortable I stop listening.

What if he approached you via email?

Thinking of Emailing me Nighthawk? wink.gif

An Email I would probably ignore depending on how it was written. I find Emails easily misunderstood, and cannot be ranked with the expressions of hands, eyes, etc.

6th Oct, 2012 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Posting Mormon Temple Ordinances On The Net Studies Doctrine Mormon

Like Nighthawk mentioned I feel that we should not have to use the internet to discuss anything about the temple but at the same time the church doesn't allow any other method to do so which for me is regrettable.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Posting Mormon Temple Ordinances On The Net

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,