A Question For Gals... - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (Latina @ 7-Nov 06, 8:58 PM) None of - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
elect one of the gentlemen based on looks and stats...
Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Gals...
A Friend

A Question For Gals... - Page 2

I would choose D I prefer an artist. And melanin helps at the beach.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2008 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Gals Question A

None of these are my 'type', but I guess I will go with the personality of "D" with the looks of "E".

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Gals...
A Friend

A Question For Gals... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't really have a type, but I do like sorta geeky guys so the one who works for a software company sounds good, also the one who works in the "family" business as long as by family you don't mean the mafia, then no, he is off the list.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Gals...
A Friend

Page 2 Gals Question A

Definitely C. This type of person I would probably have alot in common with, which is a big deal for me. The "opposites attract" thing might work for one-night stands, but they really don't hold a relationship together if there's too much "opposite" going on.

All the other guys look like serial ___ists biggrin.gif

Except for D. I probably wouldn't have enough in common with D to have a solid relationship, but I'd give him a shot.

8th Jul, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Gals Question A

Daria what would you have in common with C the fun activities or software development? wink.gif.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Question For Gals...
A Friend

A Question For Gals...

well fun activities is kind of general, but the software development tells me this guy is computer literate and he's into computers so much, he's decided to take a career in it. I have the same level of interest in computers, so it would be easy to find something in common.

Fun activities tells me the guy isn't a boring nerd and that he has interests outside of computers, leading me to believe he might be a more well-rounded person.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Question Gals... - Page 2

QUOTE (Daria @ 8-Jul 08, 2:12 PM)
Fun activities tells me the guy isn't a boring nerd and that he has interests outside of computers

Yeah but who knows what he might consider 'fun'. I just says so because you kind of said that the others were "serial ___ists" so who knows if he isnt too. You're not thinking that computer guys are all nice guys are you?

9th Jul, 2008 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

A Question Gals... Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

QUOTE (Latina @ 7-Nov 06, 8:58 PM)

None of them fit my ideal profile.
A. First off he has no job. Probably spends too much time at the gym. I like a guy who takes care of himself, but not one obsessed with himself. Though he's not bad on the eyes.

B. Creeps me out and he would be such a stick in the mud. You have to be able to dream and have a bit of fantasy in your life.

C. Creeps me out also. Would probably be fun on game night but probably too obsessed. He does have a job going for him though probably works long hours.

D. Not bad on the eyes but he's in a freelancing profession, may not be assertive enough to make it lucrative. Poetry and romance are nice but I like them a little rough around the edges.

E. Now this one is hot with a job. So what if it is with the family business. If we can just ditch the car I would probably take him out of the five.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Question For Gals...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,