Are We Truly This Starved For Tv? - Page 2 of 2

Looks like OJ's activities caught - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Dec, 2006 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Nov, 2006 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Are We Truly This Starved For Tv? - Page 2

This is absolutely sick and disgusting. I am all for freedom of speech but if the thought of showing OJ Simpson talk about how he might have killed his ex-wife makes me mad. The fact that he has even come out with this idea sends me one message. RE-OPEN HIS TIRAL. What a disgusting man to even think of such a hideous and disrespectful act. This is a filthy grab for money of the vilest order. If Simpson has no sense of distress for the loss of his wife then that is HIS problem. We don't all have to be spoon fed this nonsense.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Tv Starved Truly Are

Looks like OJ's activities caught the ire of Mr. Goldman. It is truly fortunate that Mr. Goldman has the funds available to continue these battles. I am sure this is a not so subtle message to OJ and other potential profiteers about trying to make money from the murders.

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1219061oj1.html

He may not get to put him behind bars, but he doesn't have to make life comfy for OJ either! GOOD LUCK Mr Goldman!

Note to OJ "IF" I could give it to him: Just find a nice and cheap golf course near your house and be very very quiet...you suceeded...don't rub our faces in it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Are We Truly This Starved For Tv?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,