Mom Charged With Murder Of 4 Kids

Mom Charged Murder 4 Kids - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th May, 2009 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Nov, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Not very long ago, a mother who killed all her kids in the bathtub was found no guilty by reason of insanity. Will happen the same thing on this disturbing story?

ELKHART, Ind. (AP) - A woman accused of strangling her four young children was charged with murder Wednesday, a day after hundreds of people attended the youngsters' funeral.

County Prosecutor Curtis Hill said he was considering seeking the death penalty against the mother, Angelica Alvarez.

Alvarez, 27, was found unconscious with a faint pulse Nov. 14 in her Elkhart home next to the bodies of the children: Jennifer Lopez, 8, Gonzalo Lopez, 6, Daniel Valdez, 4, and Jessica Valdez, 2.

All the children had been strangled, Hill said. He didn't know if investigators had determined a motive and wouldn't not disclose Alvarez' injuries, but he said he would not describe the case as a murder-suicide attempt.

Gonzalo Lopez, father of the two oldest children, has said Alvarez was depressed after losing her job and had been hospitalized for several days. Officials at Norco Industries, where Alvarez had worked as a housekeeper for three years, said she quit in mid-September...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2006 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Kids Murder Charged Mom

This really is a terrible tragedy, and unfortunately it seems to be on the increase. I opened the national paper the other day to read on one page alone, 3 cases of parents killing their children.One of the cases was a man who burnt his house down with his 4 children inside, and another case was a man who murdered his 3 and 5 year old daughter and Son by Asphyxiation, the minute their Mother had left the house to watch a concert. Most were men, and the newspapers were blaming it on the fact that Fathers lose their rights when they split from their partners and wives, but in this case the Mother seems to have depression through losing her job. I can't claim to understand how a Mother could do that to her children, but I'm guessing that everything just got too much to bear for her. It really breaks my heart when I hear of cases like this, and you realize the full impact that it must have on family members that are left behind to pick up the pieces.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mom Charged With Murder Of 4 Kids History & Civil Business Politics

I hate to see stories like this. I hope the mother got a nice stiff sentence and not got off for ding this to her children.

> TOPIC: Mom Charged With Murder Of 4 Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,