Abraham, Isaac, Jacob - Gods & Millenium

Abraham Isaac Jacob Gods Millenium - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Nov, 2006 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2006 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&C 132: Abraham received concubines, and they bore him children; and it was accounted unto him for righteousness, because they were given unto him, and he abode in my law; as Isaac also and Jacob did none other things than that which they were commanded; and because they did none other things than that which they were commanded, they have entered into their exaltation, according to the promises, and sit upon thrones, and are not angels but are gods.

Are They Going to Have Part in the Millenium in Adam-ondi-Ahman?

-My point is: How is this going to be done? They are Gods already, they must be organizing worlds... and other things.

I pray that I may be clear about this Doctrinal Question smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2006 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Millenium and Gods Jacob Isaac Abraham

Excellent question.

I believe that they, while called "gods" at this point, are not yet to the point where they will be "organizing worlds" or doing other things. This world has not yet completed its purpose, and they have not yet finished with their works concerning this world.

Specifically, they have not yet turned in their full reports, and turned over their dispensations to Adam, or Jesus.

The council at Adam-ondi-Ahman is specifically for that purpose - for all leaders to submit their "reports" to Adam. It is, in my understanding, part of the final Judgement.

This topic is probably more properly addressed in the Mature LDS board, where we already discuss Adam, and his responsibilities.

30th Nov, 2006 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob - Gods & Millenium Studies Doctrine Mormon

Yes, this is covered in more detail within the LDS Mature Board. Donate and Upgrade if you would like to view.

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob - Gods & Millenium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,