+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Are Some Sins Unforgivable?

Are there sins that cannot be forgiven?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Unforgivable Sins Are

This is my opinion only, but I feel there are lots of sins that can't be forgiven, such as murder, but only if the murderer remains unrepentant and hasn't correctly sought for forgiveness.

In my Biblical point of view, a person must fully repent their sins, accept Christ into their life, and then from that day on change their whole life for the better, but to do this, a person must fully accept the wrong that they have done, and feel total remorse for doing it.

This is one of the hardest things as Christians that we are expected to accept, but I for one believe that it is a requirement of all Christians.

I am speaking as a Christian, so therefore can't give a point of view from any other religions perspective.

4th Jul, 2006 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Are Some Sins Unforgivable? Revealed Bible The

In my humble opinion I believe that the only sin that is truly unforgivable is suicide. This is only unforgivable because sin is only forgiven when you can go before the lord and ask for forgiveness. If you are to commit suicide there would be no point afterwards that you could ask for forgiveness as you are already dead.

4th Jul, 2006 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Unforgivable Sins Are

I believe that one cannot 'Deny the Holy Ghost' and be forgiven or in other words, you cannot be called to testify of Jesus Christ after seeing (literally) Him and then say "no, he does not exist". It is like Matthew or Mark after being with the Savior and seeing all that He did went around saying it was all false and of the devil - such things are not forgivable. Murder I believe also has no forgiveness, and the person will have to atone for their own sins or in other words suffer the wrath of the other side as Christ suffered in the Garden.

QUOTE (Bwren)
If you are to commit suicide there would be no point afterwards that you could ask for forgiveness as you are already dead.

Supposed the person was mentally deranged or severely depressed and was acting 'out of mind'? Maybe they did it to escape sever abuse?

4th Jul, 2006 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Unforgivable Sins Are

I agree with JB on the points he made about Denying the Holy Ghost. I am not quit sure about Suicide being an unforgivable sin, I think God judges every sin according to the circumsntances and if the person was out of their mind, or was mentally ill or going through a severe case of abuse where he/she did not know really what they were doing then I do not think our Heavenly Father will not forgive such a sin. As I said before, I think he analyzes every situation in particular, not everything in general.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

God forgives you for anything so long as you truly believe and walk in the light of God.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Learn to use the Quote Tags as well as mention your source.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2006 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Are Sins Unforgivable

I fail to see how your passage of scripture answers the original question posed by Question nor does it justify your conclusion that "anything" is forgiven, you may also wish to place a source when quoting or referencing.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2006 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Sins Unforgivable The Bible Revealed

I too believe that the only sin that is unforgiveable is suicide. But as long you repent and mean it from your heart then God will forgive. How can he forgive you if you are not here to ask for forgiveness?

Message Edited!
Please, do not use all capital letters, it means shouting. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 4th Oct, 2006 - 9:52pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Are Some Sins Unforgivable?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,