Apocalypto

Apocalypto - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Apocalypto

APOCALYPTO

REVIEW: VIOLENCE OVERWHELMS 'APOCALYPTO'

Having crucified Jesus in excruciating detail in his last film, and allowed himself to be drawn and quartered at considerable length in "Braveheart," Mel Gibson's fetish for movie martyrdom is as well known as his taste for claret.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/...ypto/index.html

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2007 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Apocalypto

If you were able to sit through "The Passion", the violence here is not that bad. So, I pretty much disagree with the review attached on the previous post. The cinematography is fantastic and for another movie that I cannot understand the words spoken, I definitely did not have to read the subtitles to understand what was happening. He tells a excellent story and does it well. The only question would be "if" the story needed to be told at all. However, he does a fantastic job of it.

When/if you watch the movie, think about what it took to do all the jungle camera shots. I definitely did and totally appreciate how the final product looked!

29th Jun, 2007 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Apocalypto Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Fantastic movie with a very passionate story line. This movie will bring out about every emotion you can imagine. The cinematography was excellent as Vincenzo mentioned and the acting was up to par. There is so much to relate to in this film. So many symbols and double meanings that you could liken it to our modern fallen state easily.

Rate: 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Apocalypto
Apocalypto (Hover)

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Apocalypto
A Friend

Apocalypto

I very much agree with the post above, the camera work was amazing at times I thought I was in the jungle myself.
The story was very grabbing, It didn't give you any chance not to get enthrived in the story line, chanting from your couch that you want him to overcome any obstacle.
The gladiator run somewhat two thirds of the way through was amazing, I was literally ducking and diving to dodge the spears and arrows

> TOPIC: Apocalypto

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,