Why Kids Lie

Why Kids Lie - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2008 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why Kids Lie

Why Kids Lie

Children often lie to their parents to avoid getting blamed, denying their chocolate-covered fingers are the ones that stole the cookie from the cookie jar. Researchers studying the high prevalence of lying among young kids are now saying that fibbing is just part of growing up. So, what is a parent to do with a son or daughter who too often bends the truth?
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2008 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Lie Kids Why

Kids are evil. You can tell how much I love kids right? I think everyone is born with the natural ability to cover their tracks so to speak, so that's why they lie.

4th Apr, 2008 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Why Kids Lie Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That is a good reason, but aren't we taught to lie or does it really come naturally?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2008 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Why Kids Lie
A Friend

Lie Kids Why

I think that lying is a part of self protection. It is also a passage or rite of growing up. Lie to your parents to see if they believe you. Lying is also a part of our world we live in. If your totally honest with people your not going to do very well out there. We all get lied to on a regular basis. Most of it is little "white" lies but they are lies non the less.

> TOPIC: Why Kids Lie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,