Canadians Love Slurpees

Canadians Love Slurpees - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Dec, 2006 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada Slurpee capital of the world
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canadians Love Slurpees

FILMMAKER TO DOCUMENT WINNIPEG'S SLURPEE OBSESSION

Winnipeggers' fixation with Slurpees ? the sweet, slushy ice-based drink consumed in such large quantities here that 7-Eleven has made the city "Slurpee capital of the world" ? has inspired an American filmmaker to make a documentary about it.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/20...lurpee-doc.html

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2006 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Slurpees Love Canadians

I MISS SLURPEES!

This reminded me of how good they are and that I CAN'T get them here. I would so love to have a Coke or Mt. Dew Slurpee right now. Mt. Dew...I can't find that here either. I better stop now...culture shock is setting in!

15th Dec, 2006 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Canadians Love Slurpees Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well, they are called slush puppy's or slush here, in the UK!

I love the coca cola flavored one, but by far the best ones are the ones that I've had in the US, the flavors are not only better, but they are stronger too, meaning that you're not left with just a pile of ice once the flavor has been drunk from the top!

Vincenzo, maybe they are known by a different name, or only sold in certain places like they are here? Normally, we are guaranteed to find them sold here by fun fairs, and amusement arcades, and not normally in the fast food restaurants. It might be worth checking it out just in case!

> TOPIC: Canadians Love Slurpees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,