World Trade Center

World Trade Center - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Dec, 2006 - 9:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

World Trade Center
A Friend

World Trade Center

With it being so close to the anniversary of the tragedy at the World Trade Center, I was wondering if anyone had seen the movie yet. If you have, what did you think of it? If you have not, is it something you might be interested in seeing? I just saw it tonight and I really thought it was a good movie. Though, I do think that it bounced around a bit too much.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2006 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Center Trade World

I haven't seen this film yet, and I haven't quite made my mind up whether it is something I will end up seeing.
I will probably wait until I hear a few reviews first.

On the one hand, if it is made to be just a profit maker, and sensationalize the tragedy, I will probably not see it, but if on the other hand it is made as tactfully as it can be, and it opens up peoples minds and makes them more security aware, then I don't have a problem with seeing it.

7th Sep, 2006 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

World Trade Center Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw it live once. That made me sick enough not to want to see it again no matter what Hollywierd has put on film. What I want to see is the film called ( I think ) the path to 911. It shows all the screw ups of the former administration and has Bill Clinton ( no joke ) trying to sue the film maker to stop the showing.

14th Dec, 2006 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Center Trade World

I personally thought this film was pretty poor, but somehow made it past what I would guess would be dozens of editors and test audiences etc, none of whom seemed to be able to verbalize how bland, tedious and simpering the entire thing was. It only featured a couple more locations than The Phonebooth, and that's not saying much. I was also unable to suspend my disbelief at the number of people clapping about Cage being pulled from a dark hole - don't we all want him left in one, really?

> TOPIC: World Trade Center

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,