Prostitute Murders - Page 2 of 2

Justice Served? Steve Wright is sentenced - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Serial killer
22nd Dec, 2006 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Prostitute Murders - Page 2

So what do you think, is it a couple of guys doing this in planned fashion or it is a couple of guys attacking by coincidence? Or is it a lone villain stalking the night wanting his name to be the modern Jack the Ripper (Jack the Strangler)?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2006 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Murders Prostitute

I'm not too sure, but from the vibes that I'm getting from the news reports, the first suspect was pulled in because a daily newspaper revealed his name and photo, because he was acting strangely and had made comments and spoken out about the murders.
I am getting the feeling that this coincided with the other prostitutes being left in different places than the first 2, but once the newspaper had involved itself, the police were backed into a corner and had no alternative than to arrest the first person, or they would be accused of not acting quickly enough if he were to be found to be the killer and the police had not done anything about it.

It's just a gut feeling, but I am leaning towards the second person being the only killer, and feel that he changed his tactics thinking that he was being clever, and intending to mislead and avoid capture by knowing that profilers look for people doing the same actions over again, and not changing their ways, which has been done in these cases.

If this is the case, he is certainly potentially manipulative and dangerous if he is the killer, and seems to know what the police would be looking for.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 2nd May, 2007 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prostitute Murders History & Civil Business Politics

ACCUSED IN BRITISH PROSTITUTE MURDERS PLEADS NOT GUILTY

Steven Wright, the British man accused of killing five women, has pleaded not guilty to five counts of murder.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ers-wright.html

2nd May, 2007 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Murders Prostitute

This case is being followed throughout the Uk with interest, this was certainly a nasty case!
Even though he is pleading innocent, he now has to convince the jury of 12!
Although not many innocent people do get jailed, there have been some injustices--in this case though, I'm guessing the police got it right, and I'm hoping they have all the evidence they need to prove so!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

2nd May, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Murders Prostitute

From the article:

Another man, who was arrested before Wright on suspicion of murdering the five women, is currently on bail.

I don't understand this. If the police got the right guy as they claim...Why is it the other man currently on bail?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

2nd May, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Prostitute Murders

I'm not sure that I know the answer to that, but I'm thinking that maybe he played a lesser part in the murders- maybe helped dispose of the bodies?
I certainly think that he played some part, because it was only after they arrested him, that the consequently went after Steve Wright!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prostitute Murders - Page 2

Justice Served?

Steve Wright is sentenced to a full life term for the murders of five women who worked as prostitutes in Ipswich at the end of 2006.
Ref. BBC

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Prostitute Murders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,