Teens Hired Hit Men In Plot To Kill Parents

Teens Hired Hit Men Plot Kill Parents - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Because they were "too strict"
21st Feb, 2008 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Am I missing something here? What kind of children try to hire someone to kill their parents because they are too strict? Even if the cause was money, it is obvious this family has been dysfunctional for a long time.

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. -  The mother of a high school senior arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husband said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Jacob A. Jett, 18, allegedly gave $260 and three handguns to two would-be hit men to kill his parents, Richard R. Parnell, 53, and Robyn J. Parnell, 48, according to the prosecutor's probable cause statement.

Jett and 17-year-old Joseph R. Garcia, who is accused of introducing Jett to the would-be hit men, were charged Tuesday with second-degree attempted murder and armed criminal action. They each face the possibility of life in prison if convicted....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2008 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents Kill Plot Men Hit Hired Teens

Having lived in Kansas city Mo this does not surprise me. I know that parents need to be strick with teens so they do not get out of hand but to have your own son try to hired a hit man to take you out is nuts. There are many teens living in kansas city metro area that are out of control. I think these parents were doing the right thing but their son still for some reason went off the deep end and is now going to be paying the price for his actions.

Rather off topic, but...
a bit off topic but Independence MO is on the eastern edge of Kansas City Mo.

22nd Feb, 2008 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Teens Hired Hit Men In Plot To Kill Parents History & Civil Business Politics

This kid is a simple idiot. First off, 260 dollars to take out your parents? Hasn't this kid watched any TV? 130 USD per hit...where was he shopping...WalMart Discount Hitmen or maybe WhackCO? If you want to hire professionals that will make sure that this all doesnt come back to you, it is probably going to cost a bit more than $130 per person. You're probably going to have to tack on a few more zeros to the end of that figure to get what you want. Secondly, hasnt the kid watched any TV? This kind of thing always ends up in the idiot that wants to do it getting busted. Read the internet or watch TV. Lastly, hasnt this kid figured out that he is old enough to LEAVE the house? Idiot. If they are too strict and you just cant live with it, leave. You're 18 and an adult. At least you are within the governments eyes. Heck, you can totally be your own man and drop out of school and get a job.

The best part of all of this is that his parents were too strict so he had to hire (or rather give money away to) a couple of never to be hitmen. Just wait until junior realizes that metal bars and a limited clothing choice are extremely restrictive to some of his prized freedoms. I guess when he gets out he is going to put a hit on the warden as well with this brilliant logic.

These people adopted him and this is how he repays them. Nice!

Parents, if I were you, dont leave anything behind when you pass on. Enjoy your retirement and travel a bit. THis child would not really appreciate anyting you left behind anyway and would likely be spent in a month, so you earned it...go enjoy it.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 22nd Feb, 2008 - 2:16am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents Kill Plot Men Hit Hired Teens

I think they also better have their grave stones picked out and paid for and their funeral expenses if they can. I doubt their child will even pay for that stuff. They would end up being dumped in the missouri river if this is any indication of his feelings for them.

> TOPIC: Teens Hired Hit Men In Plot To Kill Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,