Eragon

Eragon - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th May, 2009 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2006. This is Discussion about the movie only. Discussion about the book can be had in the Book / Writers / Authors Board.
22nd Dec, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Eragon

Eragon

I saw this today and would rate it alongside the likes of Narnia, but not Lord of the Rings. I found some parts of the movie a bit cheesy and the acting of the evil king terrible. The ending was so open for a part II that it was not funny. I believe if it were not for great special effects this movie may have been a bore.

Now I have not read the books to compare if it was accurate, but if the books are anything like the film then I doubt I would be interested - mind you this Thread is not about the book, I am merely making a statement of position.

NOTE: This is Discussion about the movie only. Discussion about the book can be had in the Book / Writers / Authors Board.. Eragon Book Discussion:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=7311

[b]Rate: 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Eragon
Eragon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Eragon
A Friend

Eragon

I enjoyed the movie but it is nothing compared to the book. The book is much better I would recommend the book over the movie. While movies can not show you all that is in a book this one kind of stayed on track. There was a lot missing in the movie that it was not one of the best. I hope the second movie is better. I give this movie 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->   </p></div>

</div><div style=

> TOPIC: Eragon

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,