Bullard's Best Yet Chili

Bullard' S Chili - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2011 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Beans And Grains
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2011 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Bullard's Best Yet Chili

Recipe name:
Bullard's Best Yet Chili

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Beans And Grains

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials:
Beans and Grains

1/4 pound pinto beans

1 14 oz. can canned stewed tomatoes

3/4 pound onion -- chopped

1/2 pound green bell pepper -- chopped

1 tablespoon salad oil

2 garlic clove

1/4 cup cilantro

1/4 cup butter

1 1/4 pounds venison -- get butcher to mix

beef and pork -- then "chili" grind 1/2 pound pork

1/4 cup chili powder -- (your favorite

-- kind) 1 tablespoon salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

1 teaspoon cumin seeds

"Wash beans and soak overnight in water 2" above beans. Cook in same water u ntil done; do not drain. Add tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. Saute green peppers in salad oil for 5 minutes. Add onions and cook until tender, stirri ng often. Add garlic and cilantro. Melt butter in large skillet and saute mea t for 15 minutes. Add meat to onion mixture and stir in chili powder. Cook 1 0 minutes. Add this to beans and the spices. Simmer covered for one hour; coo k uncovered for 30 minutes. Place beer near chili pot and call me." Note: Marvin's original recipe called for 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes, but that was rea lly, really too hot. Also, I replaced the parsley originally called for in th e recipe with cilantro and added an extra garlic clove. Lean beef can be subst ituted for venison. NOTES : This is my brother-in-law, Marvin's recipe. It wa s published in Southern Living! Lou Parris, Houston, The Great State of Texas

Busted by Christopher E. Eaves

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Sep 19 16:08:24 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Bullard's Best Yet Chili

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about bullard's best yet chili has only this many replies in quick fashion to understand bullard's best yet chili and know the erroneous opinions about bullard's best yet chili from the truth.

> TOPIC: Bullard's Best Yet Chili

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,