Apple Trees

Apple Trees - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jan, 2007 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Jan, 2007 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Apple Trees

As I have mentioned I have a 3yr old apple tree. I am seeking to better understand the care for it. What sprays and when as well as best pruning methods as I have hear how it is pruned can effect future yields and tree health.

Any one have some experience with this?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2007 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Trees Apple

Sorry I don't know much on this subject, but I was told that you need to take at least half of the apples off when ripe, to maintain a healthy growth for the next year.
I always do this for my bosses apple tree, and it does seem to improve every time.
Apologies that I can't help you further, I'm sure somebody else will add further info on for you though.
Best wishes, Diane.

17th Jan, 2007 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Apple Trees UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I will definitely keep that in mind. Though my oldest son is unlikely to leave any behind he just loves apples!

25th Jan, 2007 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Trees Apple

I have never farmed apples, but you have an unbelievable amount of information at your finger tips. Try the web sites I found. They look very helpful.

https://www.gardenaction.co.uk/fruit_veg_di...er_2e_apple.asp

https://www.gardenaction.co.uk/fruit_veg_di...er_2f_apple.asp

25th Jan, 2007 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Trees Apple

Yes there is a load of information there. I will dig through and see what I can find. I am also reading up on organic/environmentally safe spays/ bug control for the tree.

I find my problem is way to much information and little time.

> TOPIC: Apple Trees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,