Barack Obama - Page 27 of 30

Well, if he isn't as good as people - Page 27 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Nov, 2008 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Barack Obama
USA As President of the USA
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama - Page 27

I never thought I would say this, but McCain is starting to look real good. Even Bush is starting to look good. I think that is the Idea though.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Obama Barack

QUOTE (krakyn @ 28-Oct 08, 12:50 PM)
I never trust the press any more then the president.

I always want to see the original source for myself. Things are always skewed in favor of the agenda of whoever is making the pitch.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Barack Obama History & Civil Business Politics

Obama in Prime-Time

Barack Obama spent a lot of money so he could have a full half-hour of television time on several networks to make his case to the American people with less than a week to the election. This on the same day he is scheduled to appear on Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" and to be joined by former president Bill Clinton in Florida, the largest of the battleground states.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Page 27 Obama Barack

I would be interested in how many people watched this half hour program. I know I did not and none of my family did either. I am thinking that this could have hurt him in the final week.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Obama Barack

I watched it, my brother watched it. And only 3 of my friends didn't see it. Actually 4 of my 6 teachers saw it too.

31st Oct, 2008 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama

Source 8

Three Reporters From McCain-Endorsing Newspapers Removed From Obama's Plane

Journalists from three major newspapers that endorsed John McCain -- the Washington Times, the New York Post and the Dallas Morning News -- have been booted from Barack Obama's campaign plane for the final leg of the presidential race.

The Washington Times reported Friday that it was notified of the Obama campaign's decision Thursday evening -- even though the paper has covered Obama from the start.

Executive Editor John Solomon told FOXNews.com that the Obama campaign said it didn't have enough seats on the plane, but "I don't think the explanation makes sense to us."

"We've been traveling since 2007 with him. ... We're a relevant newspaper -- every day we break news," Solomon said. "And to suddenly be kicked off the plane for people who haven't covered it as aggressively or thoroughly as we are ... it sort of feels unfair."

He said the newspaper protested but was turned down again by the campaign.

"I can only hope that the candidate who describes himself as wanting to unite the nation doesn't have some sort of litmus test for who he decides gets to cover the campaign," Solomon said, noting that the Obama campaign's decision came just two days after the paper endorsed McCain.

According to the Web site The Drudge Report, the three newspapers' reporters were told to find alternative transportation by Sunday so that the plane could accommodate "network bigwigs" and reporters from two black magazines, Essence and Jet.

Interesting. I am so tired of the biased reporting this election has been given. I will be glad to see it all end next week (at least I hope it ends.)

Obama Lays Plans to Kill Expectations After Election Victory

Barack Obama's senior advisers have drawn up plans to lower expectations for his presidency if he wins next week's election, amid concerns that many of his euphoric supporters are harboring unrealistic hopes of what he can achieve. Source 3

Ya think? They are starting to get nervous because once the election hype is over reality will set in. If Obama wins the fraud will be exposed. He has built himself up to be this amazing new hope. He is good at exciting the masses but can he come through when the masses are gone and the hard work begins?

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 31st Oct, 2008 - 4:40pm

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama - Page 27

I doubt that he can. I have seen at most of his campaign stops they do not let just anyone ask a question. They only let certain people ask certain questions. Why do they do this? Are they afraid that a question will be asked and he will just look back at them with a blank stare? It is a great risk to elect someone who can not answer direct questions but have everything choreographed for him.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama Politics Business Civil & History - Page 27

Well, if he isn't as good as people think. At least we have a system of checks and balances so he couldn't really screw too much up. And, if he is as bad as some of you people have been proclaiming, he can be impeached. So, the polls are starting to give a higher number to Obama, and according to the media, there is a slim chance Obama will lose. So, if he is elected. We will then find out if he is a silver tongued idiot, or if he is really as much of a Leader as he has made himself out to be. With that in mind, in a few days, we will figure out who will lead the country. A Charismatic character with little experience whom stirs up controversy whether he can lead or not, or a former soldier who was a POW whom seems to be willing to commit to this war, and has lots of experience at his side... albeit that he has already passed the age of the atrophy of the mind (65).

+  « First of 30 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Barack Obama

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,