Lewis Scooter Libby - Page 2 of 3

Actually, while there will be some that take - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Not higher than the law?
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2007 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Lewis Scooter Libby
A Friend

Lewis Scooter Libby - Page 2

If you have followed this trial as I have, then you know that this doesn't look good for Dick Cheney. Scooter Libby is being forced to tell more and more and has been caught in lie after lie. It certainly looks like he is covering for the Vice President. He is a loyalist of the worst kind, I hope he gets convicted and sent to jail and the entire scandal of this horrible presidency gets exposed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Libby Scooter Lewis

Breaking News

Former White House aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby has been found guilty on multiple counts in the CIA leak case.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2007 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Lewis Scooter Libby History & Civil Business Politics

PLAME SAYS BUSH ADMINISTRATION TREATED HER IDENTITY 'RECKLESSLY'

Valerie Plame, the former CIA covert agent whose outing led to the conviction of a top Bush administration official, told U.S. Congress on Friday she believes her identity was disclosed for "purely political reasons."
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...e-congress.html

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2007 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Libby Scooter Lewis

Jail Soon

A federal judge said Thursday he will not delay a 2 1/2-year prison sentence for I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, a ruling that could send the former White House aide to prison within weeks.
Ref. USAToday

15th Jun, 2007 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Libby Scooter Lewis

This is definitely what Bush didn't want to see. My read on what has been said is that he was hoping that Libby would out of prison while appealing his conviction and by the time they finally got to a second decision Bush would be in the right place and time in his 2nd term to pardon him after minimal jail time if necessary. Keep an eye on how quick this appeal gets taken up now! I bet it will nearly set a record for time of sentencing to opening of appeal. Either way, Bush will pardon him if need be at the end of his term. I can actually see a pardon within one week of the election day, if necessary.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2007 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Lewis Scooter Libby

COURT DEALS LIBBY A SETBACK

I. Lewis `Scooter` Libby will soon receive an inmate number, a prison assignment and a date to surrender. Before that date draws near, however, the former White House aide hopes an appeals court will step in and block his 2 1/2-year sentence.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...93767,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2007 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Lewis Scooter Libby - Page 2

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what I call... "I have powerful friends". I cannot wait to see all the reviews of critics on this:

No Prison For Libby

PRESIDENT BUSH COMMUTES THE PRISON SENTENCE FOR FORMER WHITE HOUSE AIDE I. LEWIS "SCOOTER" LIBBY.
Ref. ABC News

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Jul, 2007 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Lewis Scooter Libby Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Actually, while there will be some that take shots at the President for commuting Libby's sentence, on the whole, most expected and many actually wanted this to happen. It would have been much easier if the court would have let him stay out of prison upon appeal, but that is what really forced this decision. Had they let him stay out and then just before Bush left office, he could have pardoned Libby. That would have been the perfect ending and one that was most expected.

Intially, I thought there would be blood in water if this happened, but reports have come out that many even on the democrat side wanted to see Libby out of jail. Maybe they are saving up one for a rainy day on their side...who knows...but it does seem that the man is generally liked on both sides of the Hill. Honestly, I think they didn't get who they wanted on this one and no one really wanted to see Libby in jail. They wanted the bigger fish in Cheney and didn't get him.

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...5071libby1.html

JAMES CARVILLE...doesn't get much more democrat than that!

Also, there is a certain President that lied to a Grand Jury under oath and he seems to be doing well today and spent not a single day in prison....Hmmmm.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 3rd Jul, 2007 - 2:03am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lewis Scooter Libby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,