Where Is Google?

Where Google - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Jun, 2008 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How come Google is not listed here?
26th Jan, 2007 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Where Is Google?

Where is Google?

You are probably wondering why Google is not in this list right? Well, to avoid repeated questions I compiled this small FAQ:

Q. Why is the Google Search Engine not shown here?
A. We have a Board for Google alone, it is called the "Google Board" and is for Upgraded Members.

Q. Why is the Google Board only for Upgraded Members?
A. Google is more than just a mere Search Engine so to discuss all the aspects of it we decided to create a Board to discuss the ability to optimize it to work for you.

Q. How do I become an Upgraded Member?
A. See the Comparison page.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2007 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Where Is Google?
A Friend

Google Where

If you are reading this and wondering what you can possibly have in the google board, its worth the upgrade if you are an internet junkie, or love all things google. There are great discussions regarding google in the board that are kept from non-upgraded members and also contains little known google secrets. Worth the look, worth the upgrade!

19th Jun, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Where Is Google? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I was actually wondering why I haven't seen any Google related messages here until I saw this post. What is so secret that you have to upgrade to read it?

19th Jun, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Google Where

Nothing 'secret', just good tips and Discussion as usual, but you will have to Upgrade to find out better. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Where Is Google?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,