Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2007 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Trivial Pursuit

Trivial Pursuit

What is your review for this board based game?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2007 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Pursuit Trivial

I have played two or three different versions of this game. I am not a huge fan of it at all. The focus is really on the trivial, and highlights how much we, as a nation, focus on trivial things, rather than important things.

30th Jan, 2007 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Trivial Pursuit Reviews RPG & Card Board

I think those who are great at trivia really love this game, and those who are not, don't. I would be in the latter group. I'm not good at trivia but I guess playing this game more would improve that. laugh.gif

12th Sep, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Pursuit Trivial

There are different versions of trivial pursuit, but the genius one is really hard. Its a fun game though once you remember the answers to some of the questions.

19th Jan, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Pursuit Trivial

Depending on the edition Trvial Pursuit cn make you look as dumb as an ox. That would be about the top reason for me not playng it.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Trivial Pursuit
A Friend

Trivial Pursuit

I enjoy playing the game. I do not care which version I play as I find that I know some answers on all the versions. I will admit that some make me feel real dumb.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2009 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Trivial Pursuit

Can you handle the Trivial Pursuit genius version that has like some far out questions that only a super nerd can answer.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Trivial Pursuit
A Friend

Trivial Pursuit Board Card & RPG Reviews

Yes I played it and came in third out of five people. It did make me seem dumb at times.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trivial Pursuit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,