Woman Buys 10,000 Mars Bars

Woman Buys 10 000 Mars Bars - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th May, 2006 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What is more weird... no one asks why!
Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Hey! What a riot eh?

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A woman with an apparently insatiable sweet tooth stunned staff at a British shop when she bought more than 10,000 chocolate bars and had them loaded into her chauffeur-driven limousine.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bars Mars Buys Woman

Wow, it seems like the candy bars would go bad before you could possibly eat that many. Eh well, I guess to each their own.

26th May, 2004 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Woman Buys 10,000 Mars Bars Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Maybe she plans to donate it to some kind of charity wink.gif I doubt the lady will eat all those chocolates smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bars Mars Buys Woman

That kind of reminds me of the Willy Wonka movie where the whole world buys mucho chocolate. But they had a good reason. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bars Mars Buys Woman

I must say,that is odd,yet mildly amusing. She must have a sweet tooth. Or maybe she's donating. With that many candy bars, she is most likely donating them. Probably to poor children, as a sweet and kind and caring thing to do.

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 14th May, 2006 - 3:57am

27th Aug, 2004 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

I don't know if she's collecting them for a charity or going to eat them herself, but that sure is a lot of chocolate. I love chocolate but I know I could never eat that much. Maybe she is going to freeze them so that she will always have a chocolate bar on hand when she gets the old chocolate urge. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2004 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Woman Buys 10 000 Mars Bars

She couldn't possibly eat all the 10,000 Mars bars. Maybe she was holding a kids party and was going to give all the candies away! wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 14th May, 2006 - 3:58am

Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Woman Buys 10 000 Mars Bars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

This woman was both foreign and rich. The article says she loaded all of them into the back of a limo and drove off. It also says she was wearing black robes and a head dress and suggests she looked lebanese. I doubt that Lebanon has that many convenience stores to purchase candy bars. Maybe she just loves them and wanted to make sure she had plenty when she returned home?

> TOPIC: Woman Buys 10,000 Mars Bars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,