Meet Raed Jarrar

Meet Raed Jarrar - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Aug, 2007 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Jan, 2007 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Meet Raed Jarrar

Denied boarding for wearing Islamic script followed by a english interpretation. Reading this, I somewhat supsicious of the complaint claim, but having been through JFK several times, this would not surprise me.

https://us.oneworld.net/article/view/138584/1/

The forced seating change feels totally bogus. Unless that baby has a seat issued to them, I am sure they are sitting on a parents lap. In particular since they are flying on Jet Blue, they are also cost conscious, so there is little chance a baby had their own seat. I wish he had mentioned if there truly was a baby in that seat.

Looks like you don't even need a anit-Bin Laden t-shirt to lose a seat.

How about this one?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2007 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Meet Raed Jarrar
A Friend

Jarrar Raed Meet

Welcome to the land of racial profiling. Thats what we do here now, we mark suspects based on profile, full blown american citizens get racially profiled on a regular bases, except when its banned. There fore, Muslims, those of middle east descent, are all terrorist suspects, and black americans are all criminal suspects. Even if this didn't go down exactly as he said, he shouldn't have been singled out just because of an arabic t-shirt.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2007 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meet Raed Jarrar History & Civil Business Politics

ACLU Sues Jet Blue & TSA for Barring Man Wearing Arabic T-Shirt

The American Civil Liberties Union and New York Civil Liberties Union have sued the Transportation Security Administration and JetBlue Airways in federal court for illegally discriminating against an American resident based solely on the Arabic message on his t-shirt and his ethnicity. Last year, the Iraqi-born architect and blogger Raed Jarrar was prohibited from boarding a flight until he agreed to cover his T-shirt.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/13/1346237

> TOPIC: Meet Raed Jarrar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,