Assistant To World's Most Famous Physicist

Assistant World' S Famous Physicist - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jan, 2007 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

JOB OPENING: ASSISTANT TO WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS PHYSICIST

World-famous British physicist and author Stephen Hawking is looking for an assistant.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2006/09...-assistant.html

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2006 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Physicist Famous Worlds Assistant

Interesting that "stamina" is one of the attributes required. I would imagine that working for a genius is quite taxing, mentally and physically. If I had the education and was a young university graduate, I would apply!

10th Sep, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Assistant To World's Most Famous Physicist UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Unless the guy has a great charisma I cannot help but think that the feeling of constantly being inadequate to someone who is rated as 'genius' would cause me to eventually leave the job unless I were also 'genius' material or zealously inquisitive.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2007 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actually , I think Mishu Kaku is better known and has a better personality. Hawking is limited in expression but I get this feeling of arrogance from him. I won't go on since both are better known that me.

Reconcile Edited: Ino on 31st Jan, 2007 - 3:03am

31st Jan, 2007 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

I am sure the job would be too demanding and potentially demeaning, but what a resume stuffer! Hold that job for a couple of years and show that you had what it takes to land the job and keep it and I can see you having a very nice line item on a resume that would definitely raise some eyebrows... Of course, there would be that demanding couple of years. Good luck and stay strong to whoever takes the position!

> TOPIC: Assistant To World's Most Famous Physicist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,