Girl Assaulted In School

Girl Assaulted School - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Feb, 2007 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada Girls: Becareful when going to the school public bathrooms alone!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2007 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girl Assaulted In School

MAN ARRESTED AFTER GIRL ASSAULTED IN SCHOOL WASHROOM

A 23-year-old man has been arrested in connection with two attacks on young children in Edmonton, one in the bathroom of a public school.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/20...rest-child.html

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

School Assaulted Girl

Did I mention why I love Homeschooling? rolleyes.gif This is insane! Who is this guy? Does he works at the school? How he got into the school? It is amazing that in most schools security is non-existent and we are leaving our kids to be abused by these sickos in school!

18th Feb, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Girl Assaulted In School UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It seems that kids aren't even safe in the one place that they are supposed to have guaranteed safety!
Most schools these days have taken extra steps for security to prevent such things from happening, so it makes you wonder how this guy gets to wander around unnoticed, and without being questioned.
It's a sick world, getting sicker!
Just the way this guy has strolled in and had the audacity to attack young pupils on their school premises angers me.

> TOPIC: Girl Assaulted In School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,