ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 15 of 43

The current game will end in two days, be - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2007 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
4th Jul, 2007 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 15

Interesting, let's see how long this last, since I am almost back to where I was before my last fall.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

The cease is off. War is back on. One of my allies was attacked. Death and blood will rain from The Banes.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 4th Jul, 2007 - 11:29pm

5th Jul, 2007 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that was some diplomacy! See you guys in a few days... Oh, by the way, blood should probably rain via, by way of or maybe even by decree of... Sounds like you are all going to commit suicide? laugh.gif

5th Jul, 2007 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Rants Rulers ROK

QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 4-Jul 07, 7:40 PM)
Now that was some diplomacy!

I gave diplomacy and I received bloodshed. I was fair I called off my allies and they where attacked. I do not blame anyone but them, it is their own fault. I warned them that their numbers were weak, now look at them no armies. BUT what kind of leader would I be if I let my own friends die to further my own gain.

5th Jul, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

If the dwarf's would unite under one clan we could cleanse the elvish and human plague that is ravishing these lands. But alas we are still warring amongst ourselves and will never learn from our past. Blood shed, you humans barely know what war is, with such short life spans your lucky to see a war started by your grandfathers end !

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 5th Jul, 2007 - 3:56am

5th Jul, 2007 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

QUOTE (Kozak @ 4-Jul 07, 10:54 PM)
"with such short life spans your lucky to see a war started by your grandfathers end!"

Why would I want to be a short, hairy, old drunken brute who's cursed with the breath of long life.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 5th Jul, 2007 - 4:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2007 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 15

This is probably the easiest game I will ever win, so right now I am just aiming to beat the last record for the most worth.

After this game I will step down here and allow someone else to TRY and beat it. They will also have the chance to be in first place, something that does not seem possible with my superior armies and strategies.

Rather off topic, but...
I will continue in the others for now, until they become as popular as ROK.

16th Jul, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

The current game will end in two days, be watchful for your position IF you wish to claim the prizes (See that Thread for details).

I have already passed my old record, and I have noticed that once you get to around 30,000 Worth you can gather enough gold to buy one Mansion every two hundred turns or a Tower with Walls every 400 turns thus allowing for a snowball effect.

Therefore it is important to not allow ANYONE to get too far ahead so they become unstoppable.

Rather off topic, but...
As I mentioned, I will not be in the next round. Soon I will be working on Future Terra RPG which is the Sci-Fi version of this - look out for it!

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,