ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 17 of 43

Usually I check once per day, but I see I - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2008 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 17

Ok so I started the new game with 500 rounds. I was down to 395 when the update hit. I went from 395 to 199. That bites. Is there a way that if a update hits and your above the max that it just does not give you any more rounds until your below the max?

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

The answer is "No" the additional rounds you get must be used before the next block update. Additionally, this is a Ruler's Rant Thread, please use This Thread for support related issues.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ok that is ok. I will try to give you run for you money on this game.

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Rants Rulers ROK

You are right KNtoran, you said the key word in your hope to win: try.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

Rants Rulers ROK

All I can ever do is try. If I give you a good run then it was worth it whether I win or lose. smile.gif

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Oh come on, you sound like you are suffering from defeatism already. I'm here to win, I will after all be a Ruler over your kingdom, I will be Ruler of Kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants
A Friend

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 17

No I play to win. I am leading last I looked. I want to beat you let you taste defeat. Well at least my feet. laugh.gif

I have more time this time and I am in it to WIN!

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

Usually I check once per day, but I see I will have to check in more often. Really, I think only a united effort could beat me, I'm just too good a strategist - in all humility of course as the current Ruler of Kings. Did I mention I'm the Ruler?

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,